Funeral and Memorials
In the midst of grieving the loss of a loved one the task of planning and creating a funeral or memorial ceremony can be a challenging one.
Our staff at Turning-Points have been trained in grief work and will work with you, at your pace, to develop a ceremony that is as unique as the individual who is being memorialized.
Funeral Ceremony $500.00
A funeral is a ceremony held in the presence of the body or ashes soon after death.
Memorial Ceremony $500.00
A memorial is a ceremony held when there is no body present.
A committal is a ceremony to commit the body or the ashes back to the earth. It is usually held wherever the body is to be buried or the ashes scattered.
A wake involves an informal gathering of family, friends and associates, who mingle and chat about the deceased, whilst sharing their memories and emotions. It can happen prior to a funeral celebration, after the funeral or in place of a funeral.
If travel is required beyond the City of Winnipeg's perimeter than a one-time travel cost fee will be applied to the package.
- Included in the Fee
- In-person, telephone and e-mail consultation to design the ceremony
- Coordinating, as needed, with the Funeral Director or Cemetery Official
- Four hours creating the service, gathering readings and writing the eulogy
- Greeting the family prior to the service
- Conducting the service
- Travel time to meet with client
- Travel time to location of the ceremony
- All travel costs.
Not Included in the Fee
G.S.T. @ 5%